Not sure about the rest of you but there are some weeks I struggle to stay focused and have coherent conversations. The state of the world is rendering me speechless. Then I remember I am a healer and an ordained minister. I should know what to do to help this planet heal.
Here’s what I know this week:
- I love humanity deeply.
- We are all interconnected by the divine plan whether we know it or not.
- When we get scared instead of reacting from fear, take a deep breath and ask yourself what is the best way forward. Just the pause to take a breath could change so much.
- This is the time for deep conversations, and they might be hard ones. Be brave.
- Self-care is not selfish.
- We all struggle, keep showing up, it gets better.
When you are working on healing yourself and realizing your worth, there will be days where you will not be able to function. Take a moment to ask yourself what is going on inside of you. I now see my connection to my higher self, or spiritual self as one that is a constant ongoing conversation.
So during a week like this, I am asking what I need to get off the struggle bus as I call it. I get all sorts of different answers, sometimes its as simple as taking a minute to plan my feet, and ground. Or taking a walk, or just drinking more water. Hydration is no joke I learned after a bout with vertigo last year.
The hard conversations are my Achilles heel, and it’s usually around asking for help. Instead of becoming a passive aggressive jerk, I could just ask for what I need. Hmmm… see I am learning something.
So. for those who might also be struggling this week:
- Ask for help.
- Allow yourself to receive help.